We are so glad you are here! Blount Community Church began in 2006 on the command of Jesus to Love God and Love People. We aren’t “churchy” and we’re pretty simple. We just learned that life is always better with God, so we help each other with this.
Things are a bit different around here. The world has changed, but our mission remains the same:
Love God and Love People.
In light of COVID-19, this is how our world looks (for now):
- On June 7th, we will be reopening to the public with certain guidelines in place. See Pastor Jeff's video below.
- Sunday services will always be available online at 9am through Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo and on demand at anytime by clicking the messages tab above.
- We’ve created digital resources for parents, students, and children on our social media platforms. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get connected with our next gen social platforms.
- Pastor Kenny and Pastor Jeff would like to communicate with you during the week via email. If you would like to receive a weekly email from the pastors, sign up HERE.
- Do you need help or know of anyone that needs help? Fill out this FORM, and we will do our best to meet your request.
- Have a prayer request? Fill out this FORM, and the BCC prayer team will pray for your request.
- Help us be the Church for people in tough positions. Fill out this FORM to be put on a list to help our Blount County neighbors.
We will remain having an amazing online community and are dedicated to bringing you quality content and personal connection using technology. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com